How to Catch Fish in Skull and Bones
In the open beta of Skull and Bones, one of the activities you can enjoy is fishing. But how exactly do you do it? Here’s a guide on how to catch fish in Skull and Bones:
- Sail out into the open water.
- Aim and shoot your Hunting Spear or cannons at fish.
- Once the fish are dead, sail over to them and loot them.
While steering your ship, hold the right mouse button on a computer or the left trigger on a controller to aim your weapon. When you’ve aimed at fish or sharks, click the left mouse button or right trigger to shoot your weapon. If you successfully hit the fish, its corpse will rise in the water, and you can sail by it to loot it.
Grilled Fish for Dinner
After successfully catching fish in Skull and Bones, you can take them to a cooking pot to grill them and eat them. This keeps your crew fed and happy. You can even grill up sharks, too.
How to Find Fish in Skull and Bones
Finding fish in Skull and Bones is essential for fishing. Here are some tips on how to find fish:
- Fish can be seen jumping out of the water while you’re sailing. Head towards them to get a better shot when hunting them.
- You can enable gameplay closed captions to easily locate fish. Subtitles at the bottom of the screen will alert you to the fish’s location.
- Fish can be killed with one hit from the Hunting Spear, but sharks are tougher. Upgrade your Hunting Spear to effectively take them out, especially when on the Dhow.
Keeping your crew fed is crucial while sailing the seas of Skull and Bones, so don’t neglect fishing and cooking up food for them.
Skull and Bones Fishing FAQs
Here are some frequently asked questions about fishing in Skull and Bones:
Is there a fishing rod in Skull and Bones?
No, the only way to go fishing in Skull and Bones is to use the Hunting Spear or cannons to shoot fish and kill them.
What can you do with fish in Skull and Bones?
Fish can be used for food. You can take any fish you’ve caught to a cooking pot and grill them to keep your crew fed.