MW3 Ranked Play rewards
So you want to know all the MW3 Ranked Play rewards? You’ve come to the right place. Season 1 Reloaded is set to introduce new weapons, game modes and even a new map to Modern Warfare 3 to heat things up with the commencement of Ranked Play. Unlike other available features in the game, Ranked Play in Modern Warfare 3 is meant for the elites.
This means that only players who reach level 55 will be able to participate in Ranked Play. If you’re one of them, allow us to take you through all the MW3 Ranked Play rewards. You’ll also be interested in the MW3 Season 1 Reloaded preload date which also includes an expected update size.
MWIII Season 1 Competitor Weapon Sticker
- Win five Ranked Play matches to earn the “MWIII Season 1 Competitor” Weapon Sticker.
Pro Issue Gutter Knife Weapon Blueprint
- Win 10 Ranked Play matches to earn the “Pro Issue Gutter Knife” Weapon Blueprint.
Script Writer Weapon Charm
- Win 20 Ranked Play matches to earn the “Script Writer” Weapon Charm.
Built Different Large Decal
- Win 30 Ranked Play matches to earn the “Built Different” Large Decal.
MWIII Ranked Play Season 1 Loading Screen
- Win 40 Ranked Play matches to earn the “MWIII Ranked Play Season 1” Loading Screen.
MWIII Season 1 Ranked Veteran Weapon Camo
- Win 50 Ranked Play matches to earn the “MWIII Season 1 Ranked Veteran” Weapon Camo.
All of the above rewards are earned in-season. However, the below Skill Division rewards will be given to you at the end of the season based on your best Skill Division obtained.
Season 1 Skill Division Rewards
Bronze & Silver
- Players who reach the Bronze or Silver Skill Division will be awarded with an accompanying “Season 1” Emblem.
Gold through Crimson
- Players who reach Gold through Crimson will also receive new Ranked Play–themed Operator Skins and Weapon Charms in addition to the Skill Division Animated Emblem reward.
- Reach the Iridescent Skill Division to earn the “MWIII Season 1 Iridescent” animated Calling Card in addition to the Skill Division’s Operator Skins, Animated Emblem, and Weapon Charm rewards.
- The best of the best will earn the Top 250 Operator Skins, a Weapon Charm, a unique animated Emblem and Calling Card for those who finish between #2 and 250, and a unique one-of-a-kind animated Emblem and Calling Card for the #1 ranked player of the season.
According to Activision in an announcement, “All unrestricted gameplay items are unlocked for use in Ranked Play, regardless of how much you’ve previously unlocked.” So there will be certain weapons, Killstreaks, Equipment, and gameplay content that are restricted in Ranked Play to match CDL competitive rules.
MW3 Ranked Play rewards FAQs
Can I still earn rewards if I lose in Ranked Play?
Yes, you can still earn rewards even if you lose, but the rewards will be less valuable than if you win.
Are the Skill Division rewards worth it?
Absolutely! While you won’t have them until the season concludes, it’s worth it just knowing that you have unique items to claim before Season 2.