The Release of Palworld: Preloading and Game Details
The highly anticipated indie MMORPG Palworld, described as “Pokemon with guns,” will be released on January 19, 2024. But Xbox players with a Game Pass subscription can now preload the game onto their system. You wouldn’t want to miss a single minute of gun-blazing, Pal-enslaving action, would you? Unfortunately, PC players will have to wait before they can preload.
Preloading Palworld on Xbox
For players who want to get ahead of the curve, preloading Palworld is easy. Follow these steps:
- Head to your Xbox main menu
- Select the Game Pass icon at the top of the screen
- In the Game Pass menu, search for “Palworld”
- Select the Palworld game, which may redirect you to the Microsoft shop
- Opt to download Palworld in this menu
Preloading Palworld through the Xbox Mobile App
An alternative method is to preload the game through the Xbox mobile app. Here’s how:
- Download the Xbox mobile app and connect your Xbox profile to it
- Select the magnifying glass icon at the bottom of the screen
- Search for Palworld
- Choose the option to download the game
If you encounter any issues during the preload, rest assured that they are being addressed. Players across Reddit, Twitter, and Discord have reported difficulties in preloading Palworld. The developers are aware of these problems and are working on resolving them. An update will be provided once the errors have been resolved.
Once successfully preloaded, Palworld will occupy approximately 6.09GB of your memory. This MMORPG offers over 100 powerful Pals to collect and provides options for both solo and multiplayer gameplay. Solo players can even enjoy offline play.